Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

Vacation Time

Well I'm getting ready to head to the shore until Thursday for a short vacation before leaving to return to South Carolina for school. I will probably have no internet connection or a very limited connection at the beach so there will be no site updates until Thursday evening. Even though my body will be at the beach, my mind will be in Philly cheering on the Phillies as they finish up their series with the Reds and then host the Mets for four games. Lets Go Phils!

Comments:
Have a great vacation and hope to hear from you upon your return...Go Phils!
 
Enjoy your trip. I live down the shore in Ocean County
 
Cool blog Dane.
 
3 wins against the Mutts
2 1/2 games out of WC
lets go Phils!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?