Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Devastation

To say I'm devasted is an understatement. Two days and two tough losses. That is not a formula to make the playoffs. Now it is time to rant.

As you can tell I am obviously pissed and with the Dodgers probably winning tonight the Phillies will fall to a game behind with five to play. I said after Monday's game that 5-1 definetly gets you a playoff spot and 4-2 probably earns you a playoff game. Everything bad about the Phillies has been revealed in the past two days. Poor managerial decisions, terrible bullpen, poor bottom of the lineup have all lead to their downfall. The wild card was in their reach and all they had to do was reach up and grab it and they fumbled kind of like Kurt Warner on Sunday in the Cardinals game. A fumbled snap, that is what the Phillies have done the past two days. I thought this year was different but I must have forgotten that I cheer for a team from Philly. I guess it is time to start pulling for the A's and Twins in October. I am devasted and thats all I can say. Plain and Simple.


Comments:
Dane- doesn't it feel good to rant sometimes? I'm trying to stay calm, but the last two games were complete bullsh*t!
 
TO TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF!!!

Jesus christ
 
ranting does feel good sometimes. usually i try to be rational and optimistic but these last two games justed killed me. obviously TO was also disappointed in the Phillies
 
Dane- T.O. is a closet Phils fan, hence the failed suicide. See he knows something we don't, he knows the Phils are just screwing with us and they are actually going to capture the Wild Card, therefore T.O. wanted to stick around for that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?