Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

Rocky Balboa

Last night, I went to see Rocky Balboa and although I wasn't expecting much; I was not disappointed. The lastest edition of the Rocky movies does a good job of rapping up the entire series. It was the ultimate underdog story as a 60 year old Rocky Balboa goes the distance with the heavyweight champion of the world, Mason Dixon. I really don't want to spoil anything or give away the ending but as a Philadelphia sports fan, I really enjoyed the movie and want to encourage others to go out and see Rocky Balboa.

Labels:


Comments:
Dane- on your recommendation I think I'll go see it. I was debating with myself if it's worth the money, but I love all the other Rocky's (except #5), so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too.
 
let me know what you think
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?